Join us on Monday 13th May for a learning and networking event designed to help you build an effective mental health action plan and equip you with the correct tools to provide support. Hear from a mix of subject matter experts and HR practitioners as they share their tried and tested methods to tackle the stigma surrounding mental health, and build supportive and inclusive cultures.
This event will:
- Empower you to make the right decisions for your business with confidence
- Teach you how to display vulnerability as a leader, whilst still leading from example
- Enable you to learn the benefits of emotional resilience in work and in daily life
- Provide you with the insights to make a comprehensive business case for mental health initiatives
- Improve your knowledge and understanding of mental health, the signs and symptoms to look out for as an employer, and the relevant help available
- Give you the tools you need to create an action plan suited to your business
Former VP of HR for Unilever, BBC Correspondent, TED Speaker + Mental Health Campaigner
Dr Julie Humphreys,
Global Head of Diversity + Inclusion, AIG
Chair, disAbilities & Allies Employee Resource Group, AIG
, Former Executive Director HR, Coach and Founder of the AMHA
Founder of Inside Out and Coach
Psychotherapist, Coach and Podcast Host of “Killing It.”
, Founder of Breaking the Silence
Coach and Director of the ICF (International Coach Federation)
George Bell + Rose Scanlon-Jones,
Global MD of Diversity + Inclusion, Lloyds of London
Creator of HealthEY and Investor
Head of Strategy, City Mental Health Alliance
Follow the link above to register.
We hope to see you there!