Company overview: WASH is a leading provider of laundry facilities management services. Vivian Hung, SVP of HR for WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems sat down with us to explain how they were able to increase eNPS with Peakon. Keep reading to find out what’s been working at WASH!
: Customer Services
: United States and Canada
- No way of gathering feedback. Prior to Peakon, feedback was anecdotal, there was a lack of action after each survey, and our workforce didn’t trust that it was confidential.
- Problems with traditional solutions. Previous surveys I’ve worked with take weeks and months to develop reports, and by that point things have changed.
- Majority of WASH workforce field-based. 75% of our people are field technicians, who start and end their day at home. Without a centralised location, it was difficult to gather high-quality feedback.
- Peakon is not just a survey, it’s a tool to gauge how people are feeling in real time
- The platform is beyond anything else happening in the industry
- Leaders have the insights they need to better support their teams
How Peakon Helped
- Provide real-time feedback and actionable insights. Once we moved to weekly with Peakon, we were able to really see how our employees are feeling, and identify the things we needed to address — including where to start.
- Increase participation and two-way collaboration. After turning on the conversations feature, we’ve seen our comments change from primarily complaints to constructive feedback. Responding to feedback has also increased participation.
- Highlight the value of engagement to senior leaders. Our CEO is standing by Peakon. It’s something that we’ll continue to invest in and it’s also something that we’ve started reporting to the board of directors on a regular basis.
Growth & Impact
- 37 point increase in eNPS from -17 to +20 as a result of addressing employee concerns through anonymous two-way conversations
- 71% initial survey response rate despite 75% of employees being field-based
- 63 point increase in eNPS through manager training in one area of the business
“Peakon has allowed us to have a real-time pulse on our organisation. In an uncertain and ever evolving time such as now, Peakon has proven to be a powerful tool for us to make sure we know how our associates are doing and where we need to take action.”
Vivian Hung, SVP, Human Resources