Collecting feedback is near the top of the priority list for leaders today. But what happens after the feedback surveys?
Join in as a panel of experts answers YOUR QUESTIONS and shares their road-tested experience of what comes after the survey to turn the feedback into action.
Whether you’re working with organization-wide feedback, or the feedback to line managers from their direct teams, when we don’t make it actionable, it reduces trust. And when we do, we improve ourselves, and in turn, our teams, the experience and performance of the people we lead, and the culture of the team as a whole.
In this webinar, presented by Peakon and ThinkHuman, join our panel of experts and learn:
- How to focus organization-wide action planning for maximum impact
- How to develop employee-centric internal feedback-driven projects
- Tactical ideas on ways to measure feedback impact
- How to set-up people managers to turn the feedback they receive into action
- Kristen Kaighn, North American Director of Customer Success, Peakon
- Katie Zamora, Director of Employee Engagement, LensCrafters/Luxottica
- Latoya Lyn, HRBP, Compass
- Matt Hoffman, VP of People, DigitalOcean
- Meredith Haberfeld, CEO, ThinkHuman (Moderator)