Company overview: Spanning 12 countries, Gympass pairs unmatched variety and flexible membership options to propel employee engagement, improve individual performance, and enable business success by revolutionizing corporate wellness. Nikki Salenetri, VP of Human Resources shares more about their journey with Peakon so far.
Industry: Health and Wellness
Region: United States
Company Size: 1,000
What We Needed
- Take a more data-driven approach to new and existing HR initiatives
- Decisions based on real-time employee feedback, not assumptions
- Automate the collection and analysis of employee feedback
- Depth and flexibility of insights. I love having the ability to create different segments and measure the effectiveness of specific initiatives in real time.
- Two-way conversations. Comments provide us with a rich source of additional data, allowing us to interact with people and dig deeper into specific issues.
- Diversity and Inclusion. Giving employees the option to self-select demographic attributes means we can focus on retaining a diverse workforce.
How Peakon Helped
- Facilitate a healthier company culture. Peakon helped us to identify and support employee wellbeing behaviours that lead to higher levels of engagement.
- Improve communication. The data in Peakon helped validate what we thought was true. Peakon scores now inform leadership decisions on a monthly basis.
- Create employee-led committees. Teams around the world are using Peakon results to improve the employee experience through employee-led initiatives.
Growth & Impact
- A portion of the annual bonus for managers is tied to Peakon scores
- 5%+ increase in Reward, Recognition, and Strategy engagement drivers
- 3.5% increase in overall engagement over 12 months
“Having access to data and insights about our people when talking to senior leadership about the changes we should be making as an organization is invaluable.”
Nikki Salenetri, VP, Human Resources