Company Overview: Formerly part of Old Mutual plc, Quilter is a leading wealth management firm that provides advice and investment services to more than 900,000 customers all over the world. Alix Ainsley and Charlotte Cherry, from Quilter, spoke with us recently to share their experience with Peakon. Read the below to see what they shared.
Industry: Financial Services
Company Size: 4,800
Region: London, UK
Comments Received: 197,000+
- Change management. We separated from our parent company Old Mutual plc in 2018, and since then, we’ve been undergoing a number of cultural and structural changes. We wanted to measure these as they happened
- Taking action on insights. Our previous tool didn’t give us the context behind our employees’ survey responses, or give us tangible ways to action that insight
- Poor data. We needed a more sophisticated tool to help us track our engagement and have a regular two-way dialogue with our employees.
- Engagement data that’s available in real time.
- More context behind engagement scores and two-way dialogue.
- Measuring impact of cultural and strategic change on employee experience.
How Peakon Helped
- Understand the employee experience during times of uncertainty. Peakon has been an important tool for understanding how our employees are feeling during periods of change — and provide the right kind of support at the right time.
- Establish an ongoing conversation with employees. Our move to a weekly survey allows us to be truly responsive to our colleagues’ feedback as the organization evolves — and helps us show our people that we’re listening.
- Convert insights into action. It’s so important for us to be able to see our areas for improvement and make tangible changes. Peakon doesn’t just spit out scores, but helps us act on our insight and highlights areas that need extra focus.
Growth & Impact
- +38 NPS for Mentoring sub-driver, and +21 NPS for Growth as the result of a new performance review process developed using employee feedback.
- Top 5% for Management Support driver compared to industry benchmark.
- +13 NPS in overall engagement since March 2020.
“Peakon has become an invaluable tool that has helped us see the impact of our strategic changes, and raised the profile of employee engagement in our organization. When we see our Peakon scores increasing, it gives us a good indicator that the changes we’re making are truly making a difference for our employees. That, for us, is success.”
Alix Ainsley and Charlotte Cherry, Talent and Culture Directors at Quilter.